Sunday, January 22, 2012

traveling wings....?





This is my contact sheet, i did not post many imagines, because i was practicing with figure ground, tonight i will upload the photoshoot i will proceed with. I feel as if this traveling wings photoshoot was too easy for me as a photographer. I want to exceed alittle more, with being more creative and very unique. I would also like to combine my style of fashion and fantasy within this project.

While today passed by, i was thinking of a new idea, and new object to photograph. I am thinking more of doing angel wings, making the figure blend within the landscape and making the landscape more dominant. The traveling theme got me thinking of using angel wings to demonstrate freedom and being able to travel around the world, or even just around the local hometown. I will be looking out for interesting locations and landscape to photograph the angel wings with. Im unsure if i want to manipulate the viewer or keeping it more like a puzzle. we will find out tomorrow!

carrying my wings around with me in my jeep.



Updated progress: Jan 23rd,2012 4:42pm

Ive explored the idea of traveling wings and its still not soaring my creativity. Its almost like im limiting my idea choice to what i could really do. Ive got another idea, which involves alot of hair or alot of fabric. Possibly even both...I will get started on it tonight and we will see the outcome to the beginning of this project.

No comments: