Thursday, January 19, 2012

creating a photoshoot (final project)

My ideas behind a photoshoot come from inspiration and imagination. A concept is created and a particular interesting object or nature is always involved. I want to explore more into direct fashion photography with a unique twist to it. I want to transform models into animals. A particular animal they are interested in or collects with more towards their features. Ive had this idea for awhile, its time to make it possible!

what influences me to making this possible is looking back on my earlier work. Ive had this idea for years, but waiting on the right time really explore it and make a beautiful collection out fo it.

Here is one of my influence pictures, taken by me, 3 years ago:


The point of this photoshoot was blending animal and fashion together, giving it a sense of style and uniqueness.

The practice of make up took awhile to reach the goal of a gazelle.



No comments: