Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dreamer or Doer...or both?

Its hard to say what exactly your craving in life. Its also hard to choose between two, when you can be or become both. Its all up to the artist to exceed as far as they tend too. these characteristic traits found in dreamer or doers carry with every artist ready to create. Sometimes you can be more of one then the other. As an artist and fashion photographer I dream and doer. Going beyond the line of imagination with a twist of realistic adventures combines a dreamer and doer together. I tend to lean more towards Dreamer because of many reasons. My line of work i produce describes the focal point of what i want to achieve in many art pieces, aswell as make it something new and exciting for the world to see. As i think more about the question, a dreamer and doer seem to be closer with relationship then i thought. You have to relieve on both to make the art happen. As for me, i accept more then offers. exploring beyond the deal, and stretching the idea further to see what the outcome could or will be. confidence in an artist is always key.

Achieving what has not been exceeded comes with success. I want to explore more of animation and cinematic through out this semester in media for design. I have done short animations, with storyboards and a complete look at what it takes to create an animation film. Cinematic is new to me, which gives me more motivation to learn more about this subject. Photography is in my blood. I capture every detail of value, structure, fashion, motion and ect. Goals are always important in life, without them we would be stuck. My goal is to always take that chance and risk the opportunity. Whether its being a artist who wants an successful career or a student always wanting to learn more. In this course i will accomplish many possibilities. Being active, knowledgeable, and having inspiration will drive my abilities to accomplish anything that is given in this course. Pride comes a long way for an artist. I take pride in all the photographs i take or develop. Every photograph is a creation from memory, or imagination for me in my work. In many of my creative portraits series i strive for that imagine in my head. A photograph can never lose its time.


No comments: